Sunday, December 16, 2012

30 hours... at 30 weeks!

Yes, I did it. I know it was an insane thing to do but we have to get our stuff back to Ohio somehow. AND save money of course. We DROVE for 30 hours (from Ohio to Idaho) and I am 30 weeks pregnant. I am pretty sure my dad had to use the bathroom more than I did, so the pregnant girl did pretty well. :) I slept a lot which was nice to catch up on some sleep.

We are now graduated from Brigham Young University-Idaho. Jeremy graduated in Communications-Public Relations and I graduated in Elementary Education. It was quite exciting to graduate together. One thing I thought I would not be doing, graduating with my husband! I married well, what can I say :)

Speaking of marrying well, at graduation, you hand the announcer your name card and they read it as you walk across stage. Well, Jeremy wrote on his name card 'Jeremy Ryan Pitchforth III' (he added the third to it). So as he was being announced and walked across stage, 'Jeremy Ryan Pitchforth III was announced. Yes, I laughed and also turned red. My parents asked, you're really the third? And he said, 'No I just wrote it and they read it!' What can I say, never a dull moment with Jeremy :) love him!


Baby Update:

How Far along? 30.4 weeks

Weight gain: last we checked I have gained 20.5 pounds. It has just occurred to me these last few weeks when my feet have started to throb... I have more weight on my feet than I ever have! Of course they are going to hurt! But I know the weight is good and now that I don't teach 8 hours a day, I can sit whenever I want.

Cravings: So far I have not craved anything particular. When people ask me what I have craved I tell them, "FOOD." I just love to eat...all...the...time. Some days I feel like I can't get enough potatoes (fries when we were traveling), other days I feel like I could eat and eat and eat and never be full at dinner. Being pregnant gives me the excuse to get up more than once to get more food :)

Feeling: I am feeling really well. Being able to sleep when I want is a nice feeling. I have been getting naps and so this has helped me feel much better when I have a headache or nauseous.

Best part of being pregnant right now: It is my excuse for doing dumb things. I forget people's names or just simple things and I use "oh I'm pregnant" as an excuse.

Worst part of being pregnant right now: Not being able to go hot tubbing. Jeremy asked if he could go hot tubbing with the Schwab's tonight. I said that he could. So this is why I am updating my blog right now. He is hot tubbing without me :(

Sleep: I am sleeping really well. I wake up to go to the bathroom at least once a night. I also wake up because my legs have been cramping up on me. OUCH! I stretch them as much as I can and fall back to sleep. It isn't a pleasant feeling to wake up to.


Baby Bump Picture:



Jeremy's idea for a picture :) YAYYY!! We graduated!! :)
 Jeremy and I with our mom's :) Two of our biggest supporters. LOVE YOU BOTH
 Korbin and Lydia also graduated. The four of us with our diploma holders (diplomas are being mailed to us).



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you, Jeremy, Korbin and Lydia. I hope your move into life outside of school will be fruitful. Good luck to you all and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for graduation! I am sorry you can't go hot tubbing :( I am so excited you are graduated but at the same time feeling very sad that you will no longer be in Rexburg. Loves to both of you and that sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best way to spend our 28th wedding anniversary, to watch 4 of our kids (well... 2 biological) graduated from college. Bet your life savings when WE got married, I'd never dream that I would do that someday !!! lol.. luv u's.

    ReplyDelete