Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Best Baby Award

Jeremy and I seriously have the BEST BABY. I am not even kidding. 

Carly and I drove to Ohio for a quick visit and she did awesome! On the way there she would wake up and I would hand her food to eat. As long as she wasn't hungry she was fine. We only had to stop 3 times on the way there. While driving, I could stretch my arm just enough to be able to hand her food. 

On the way home she was sick. I was actually pretty worried because she had been doing lots of crying the day before. But SHE SLEPT THE WHOLE WAY. I had to wake her up to change her diaper and give her food. Needless to say, if I were to travel 10 hours again with just Carly and I, I could do it! But I don't want to. That was the longest Jeremy and I have been apart since being married. I am not planning on doing that again! 1. I hate sleeping alone. 2. I was sick and all I wanted was my husband. 3. It was hard taking care of myself and a sick baby :( 

We had a fun trip though... 

Carly getting birthday presents from Grandpa Glen and Grandma Karen.
Grandpa Glen playing with Carly's favorite blanket. 
She had a rough couple of days. 
Helping Grandma Karen roll for her turn in Monopoly.
Playing peek-a-boo with Aunt Dana.
Trying to bother Uncle Ammon.
Seeing what Aunt Franki is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment