Monday, October 5, 2015

cool cart and cool weather

Emma and Carly were so happy to sit by each other and 'drive' in the store with this cool cart!

The things I do for the primary kids :) We had our primary program September 20th and had our practice the day before. We all came in our pajamas and ate cold cereal. I love serving in the primary.
I almost didn't add this picture because I am in picture overload right now. But I couldn't help it! She is so darn cute.
We are having some cooler weather! We are loving it and all of the walks we get to enjoy with a light jacket.




1 comment:

  1. You are the best! I am proud of you for wearing your pajamas and driving around in the car for the little kiddos you serve. It's the little things, you know?! :) Anyway, funny picture! I didn't read the words right away and then I was like what? She's driving in her footie pajamas! hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete