Sunday, June 5, 2016

These two make everything better. 

A little cotton ball painting turned into armpit painting! Oh Emma.
This called for bath number three for her today. Don't ask. 


We have two baby swings now!!!
Such a life savor. 

They love the target dog.
Emma hopped right on the dog laughing.


Stylin matchin sisters.

Emma in a daze.

Carly LOVED returning her books at the library.
She peeked through the flap and watched her books go on the conveyer belt.

They couldn't wait to read their books. They wanted to read them outside.

Who knew?! Draw a few roads for her cars on the drive way and she is in heaven!
For like a half hour! 

Daddy was getting ready to leave. This is how they pucker up for daddy.

Kiss kiss for daddy.

I am so excited about my dahlias!!! I am hoping they bloom soon. 

2 comments:

  1. Dahlias are so beautiful!!! What a great idea to plant them out front in that bed.I love the pucker for daddy photos. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I should've drawn roads on the driveway for all our little cars.. lol....too cute! Glad they love playing outside...

    ReplyDelete