Saturday, June 24, 2017

Sunday pictures, popsicles, and rain

Long story short, I broke my phone so I am now using Jeremy's old phone. It's a great phone but doesn't take nearly as good of pictures that my broken phone took. I am so bummed. So my pictures have been blurry or half the time don't turn out.







 These girls love popsicles! When we are playing outside and it's hot, we eat a popsicle. 




Mom we have mustaches! (haha they came running to me looking like this, with play doh on their faces.) hahahaha




"Mom can we sit and watch the rain?"
We made it home just in time as the rain came down. Carly wanted to sit and watch the rain.




Carly asks for french toast every morning for breakfast. We had it 5/7 of the days last week. It is so yummy and Emma didn't complain.

Post nap snuggles with these two.

No comments:

Post a Comment