Sunday, September 16, 2012

It's a...

GIRL!!!
Yupp, we were surprised too! Well at least I was. I thought for sure I was having a boy. Jeremy guessed a girl. Of course he was right. I am so excited though. Walking through the stores I point out to Jeremy that we get to buy baby dolls and barbies for our little girl. Yes, I have already started making bows for her hair. We are still deciding on names though. We want to have a list of names for when she is born to choose from.


Tuesday we went to have an ultrasound and Wednesday I started Student Teaching. yayy!! I have been waiting for this for months!! I have finally been placed and have been observing since Wednesday. I love my class. I love my cooperating teacher. I just get super tired and make sure I eat constantly and drink lots of water. My students think it is fun to come up with girl names to name our baby. haha. It is pretty funny. Some of them I say, "Oh that is cute, but you can name your dog that."

I love being on a schedule now and not just sleeping all the time. I have to get up in the mornings and get ready for the day. I am hoping, and I have heard, that this will make the rest of my pregnancy go by fast because I am pretty busy.

3 comments:

  1. Girls are wonderful! You will have a hard time not buying all the cute clothes out there for her:) Congrats on your teaching job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I am so excited for you both! I baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete