Wednesday, October 3, 2012

She's a kickin'...

I have felt her move every day for a week and a half! Yes, I drink more water than usual. The nurse said that water helps her move more. That's what I have been doing, water.. water...water.
Jeremy felt her kick 7 times for the first time Sunday night! He was pretty excited.

I have found that some pregnant girls do a pregnancy questionnaire. Well, I want to try it.

How far along? Today I am 20 weeks along. Which means I am half way! Which means I will only get bigger!

Weight Gain: I have gained about six pounds.  


Feeling: I have not had morning sickness. Not even in my first trimester, thank goodness. I only get nauseous if I don't eat often enough or drink enough water. I do not like the smell of cologne so Jeremy doesn't wear it. 



Wearing: I have been wearing maternity pants. They are super comfortable and have that nice elastic band on them. I have not started wearing my maternity shirts, I still fit into some of my regular shirts. 

Best part about being pregnant: Feeling her move FINALLY. There has to be something in there that has made me eat so much! 

Worst part about being pregnant: I have to pee constantly. It wouldn't be so bad, but I have to tell my cooperating teacher every time I am leaving the classroom. 
Food: No, I have not had any cravings. I can eat just about anything. I make sure that I eat about every hour. I really like fruit snacks, trail mix, and granola bars for this is what I take to school to munch on. 

Sleep: I have been very blessed and have been sleeping SO well. I only get up once a night to go pee. I have long days at school (student teaching) which helps me sleep really well at night. 

Gender: It's a girl! We found out September 11th when we had an ultrasound. 

Upcoming appointments: My next appointment is October 25th. (I just had one last week and everything looks great. I also had blood work done). 

Baby Bump Picture:


2 comments:

  1. You are an adorable prego!! I am so jealous you have only gained 6 pounds! I only hope to be as lucky when it is my turn!! Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE SO CUTE!!!!!!! I totally agree with Whit!! Krystal, you look SO cute prego!! 6 pound?! That's amazing!! You are being such a healthy mommy; you're little girl is going to be so blessed!! Congrats!! :D

    ReplyDelete