Monday, January 14, 2013

Baby's Crib

We finally put up our baby's crib and changing table. After putting it off, Jeremy and I decided we couldn't wait any longer. We were just waiting because we didn't want to put it up here and then have to take it down if Jeremy got a job somewhere. But it is super easy to put up so it won't take long to take down if we have to.

The crib is beautiful. I took lots of time to research because I wanted the perfect crib. Well, it is beautiful and I love it.


excited to be putting this up finally!



Jeremy insisted on wiping down the crib because it was dusty. :)

Changing table and crib

excited soon to be daddy!

34.4 weeks!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, two things, 1. You and Jeremy are adorable. Your little baby bump is precious! 2. What kind of crib is it? It is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank Whitney! The crib is called Summer Infant Brayden Lifetime 4-in-1 Crib - Dark Cherry. I researched a lot until I found this one. We got it from Babies R Us.

    ReplyDelete