Thursday, January 31, 2013

Full Term!

I am officially full term as of yesterday. 37 weeks is considered full term and if I were to go into labor they wouldn't try and stop it. CRAZY!!! So Jeremy asked on our way home from the doctor's yesterday, umm maybe we should pack your bag and the baby's bag to be ready for the hospital :) Good idea hunny!

Baby Update

Food: I really like oatmeal, chocolate chip cookies, apple slices with peanut butter, bananas (I have learned to eat one a day and my legs don't cramp up!)

Feeling: I have been feeling really good. Jeremy told me the other day that I have had quite the easy pregnancy. Other than the back pain, I have been truly blessed. I have really been blessed to live so close to an amazing chiropractor who I go and get adjusted by twice a week (a.k.a. my dad!)

I have been experiencing Braxton Hicks contractions. I didn't realize what they were until my doctor asked me last week if I was having them. I said, "oh you mean when my stomach gets really tight? yeah I have had those" I now have experienced some that take my breath away. But when I get up or take a drink of water they stop.

Best part of being pregnant right now: Knowing that she could come at any time now!  And if she did come now, she should be totally fine. At first when being pregnant and I started to show, I would get upset when people would tell me that I looked small for how far along I was. Now when people tell me I look cute and small I take it as a compliment because I feel huge! I still love feeling her move inside of me. I feel it when she stretches because her head is on one side and her feet are on the other side and it stretches my stomach.

Worst part of being pregnant right now: Knowing that she could come at any time now! It isn't bad knowing this, I am just super anxious about the whole labor and delivery thing. Yeah, bad idea to read about what COULD happen during labor.

Sleep: I slept so well last night (could be because I did not get a nap yesterday) I didn't even hear my phone go off seven times when Jeremy tried to call so I could open the front door for him this morning. We had an ice storm and the front door wouldn't let Jeremy stick his key in to get into our house. oops. I told him that I was OUT. It felt really good to sleep so well. I do get up about three times a night to go to the bathroom. I also have to sleep with a pillow between my legs and under my belly.


1 comment:

  1. Sorry! I'm probably one who said you looked tiny while pregnant! But you are so lucky to have that! ;) You could be like me and have so much to lose after four kids...haha. Oh well! I'm working on getting it off finally. Sorry if I offended you before.

    ReplyDelete