Saturday, March 23, 2013

the husband :)

I know that all I have been writing about is Carly. So this post is dedicated to my husband, Jeremy. He asked me if I was going to post something on my blog that was about me. I told him no. He said, oh is the blog just for Carly updates? I had already been thinking about posting something about him but didn't really know what to say yet. After he made that comment, I was definitely going to write something about him.

Jeremy has been such a great help for me. He changes Carly's diapers. Even in the middle of the night when I politely nudge him to go and change her, he does! Did you know that I didn't even change a diaper until Carly was a week old??! It wasn't by choice. Jeremy wouldn't let me. I am one lucky wife.

Jeremy does so many little things for me. For example, Jeremy gets me ice water whenever I ask him. He has been doing the laundry. He has been doing laundry. He stayed home the other night and cleaned for two hours! I came home to a nice clean house. He always offers to take Carly so I can get some sleep.

 
 
 






I don't know how I got so lucky to have a husband that is so helpful. He has definitely made my recovery much more smooth. I love him so much! So Jeremy, if you are reading this post, thank you thank you!! You are the best! I love seeing you be a dad! It makes me love you even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment