Tuesday, March 26, 2013

5 weeks today!

I can't believe that Carly is already five weeks old! She loves to smile. She loves to grunt. She loves to snuggle with daddy. This morning she started crying when I got in the shower. I come out to Jeremy snuggling with her. Both were alseep. :) Precious.

Carly has just grown out of newborn clothes. We have started dressing her in 0-3 months! Some outfits are a bit big. But she is growing so fast! 

Carly took a nap yesterday in her big crib. I'm not quite ready for her to sleep in it at night.


These pictures were taken throughout the week. I took them on my phone, so the quality isn't the best. But they are pictures!

this is what I get to wake up to :) Smiley Carly!

She LOVES to smile!

She froze like this when I put her in the car seat. Jeremy said "touchdown!"


Ready for church :)

Yawning. One of the things Carly does best. She always gets me when she yawns really big. 


I was rubbing her belly and she would smile at me.
Carly loves two things. 1. bright lights 2. picture frames.
She will stare at them all day!


taking a snooze with my baby! 
0-3 month outfit for Kelly Atwood! She looked so cute in it!








3 comments:

  1. hahaha, I LOVE the touchdown pictures. My favorites by far :) I can't believe how fast she's growing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is sooo cute! I agree with Jamie. Touchdown pictures weere the best! The only problem is, that my desktop picture has never changed so much before in my life! Everytime I see new pictures of Carly I always end up changing my screen saver(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that you like the touchdown picture :) That is too funny that you change your desktop picture so often Kellie. I will keep putting up pictures then!

    ReplyDelete