Saturday, November 30, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

We have many things to be thankful for this year.

1. I am thankful to be a mom.

It is the most rewarding yet hardest things I have done.

2. I am thankful for my husband, Jeremy. He is so kind, humble, caring, helpful, energetic, hardworking. Just what I need in my life!

We were able to have family come in for a few days. It was quite a houseful.

Carly's first Thanksgiving! The idea for her onesie I got from Pinterest

Aunt Franki snuggling with Katelyn

Playing with babies and looking through Black Friday ads.

Carly not sure what to do with all of these people around!

Carly was so happy to eat her first Thanksgiving dinner. 
Carly wasn't sure about that green bean casserole. 

The clan.

Grandpa Glen and Grandma Karen lovin' on these granddaughters :) 



Yes, this is my LITTLE sister and we still try and match. Too bad mom didn't bring her maroon pants! we would have matched her too! bahaha.

Silly Olivia. Hiding in my cupboard. 

Jeremy playing with baby Katelyn making her smile. 

All of our gingerbread houses we made. 

Mine and Jeremy's :)

Carly checking out her little cousin Katelyn. She gets so excited to see her.

Grandpa Glen and Grandma Karen reading Carly the highlights book they bought for  her. 

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving filled with love, laughter, and FOOD! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love this post! Thanks for sharing all of the pictures and great job on the onesie! So adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the onesie??! Thanks Tonya. Just trying to be a little crafty mom like you!

    ReplyDelete