Thursday, December 12, 2013

J & K update :)

I am terrible at updating Jeremy and I. Here it goes!

Jeremy is loving his job. He enjoys the fast pace. He enjoys the different people he gets to talk to every day. He likes his supervisor. Which is a huge plus. Right now, he isn't too thrilled with the schedule he is on though. Stay up late (due to working late) and sleeping in. But it's what we get to do!

This past weekend we were able to go to his Christmas work party. It was fun! We got lots of different pictures taken, we played video games while sitting in a car, there was a live band, lots of delicious food! We enjoyed our free Pepsi and waters. Oh and did I say the food was good?!! Delicious.

Jeremy is an amazing dad. Any chance he gets, he is on the floor playing with Carly. He makes her giggle like crazy. He teases her and she loves it. He changes any messy diapers and cleans up toys all. the. time.

I have new obsessions since being a mom. I have made a bazillion bows/headbands for Carly. I have learned to crochet. I am addicted to Pinterest for the recipes I find. I love baking. Cake pops were a fail. But other than that recipes have turned out great. I love finding new ways to fix my hair, inspired by Pinterest. I have loved planning for Carly's First Christmas! M
any things to narrow it down to. I am obsessed with making 'to do' lists and putting them up around the house.

I enjoy the 10 minute dinners I get with Jeremy every night. Since Jeremy's work is so close, and the road is fixed again, he drives home for dinner every night and then back to work. This just started up again this week. LOVE that 10 minutes I get to see him.


No comments:

Post a Comment