Tuesday, January 21, 2014

happy birthday my love

Happy Birthday My Love! Jeremy Pitchforth. I love you so much and cannot wait to spend more and more birthdays with you!

We have been celebrating Jeremy's birthday all weekend! It started with a trip to my brother's house to have cake, ice cream, and presents. My sister-in-law Breanna made the cute bear cake!

FINALLY bought him this razor replacement. He has needed this for about three years! 
Anton, Breanna, Olivia, and Katelyn got him tools!! yayy!
Celebrating ON his 26th birthday with pad thai and orange crush pop! It was delicious. 

I was able to decorate for Jeremy's birthday with streamers and balloons. I was able to do that Sunday night (I took a three hour nap and was no where near tired) after Jeremy fell asleep at 9:30p.m. I snuck downstairs and decorated. Only for him to come down 'for a glass of water' and spoiled the whole thing! Oh well. He still loved the decorations and I had just finished. 

I'm not sure which one loved the streamers more, Carly or Jeremy :) Here is a video of Jeremy running through the streamers with Carly. Yes, we did this all day and she loved it every time. 

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Mr. Pitchforth! Krystal, I love your posts. Thank you for being an inspiration. That bear cake that Anton's wife made is amazing! And it's cool that you decorate for your husband's birthday with streamers. I should do that. :) I did dig up our notes from high school and I plan to type them up soon. SO fun to read some of them! hahaha I was 14 years old! Yikes! Anyway, thanks for sharing the video of Carly...she's adorable as always. Like her momma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tonya! I LOVE reading your blog too! It is just so fun to read. I would love to hear some of your notes from high school :) too cute.

    ReplyDelete