Wednesday, January 8, 2014

this past week...

We have stayed in because of the cold. Getting a few things done around the house is nice. :)

No more teething on this crib! I found this idea on pinterest. So far so good. Carly has gotten the idea of biting her crib. There are lots of bite marks all over. Hopefully this fleece will keep her from doing that. 
I love my kitchen aid the more I use it! Made cookies the other night for Jeremy when he got home from work because it was freezing out! 
We started to baby proof our house. The gate is at the top of the stairs for now. She doesn't really bother it, unless it's down, she crawls super fast right to the stairs.

We finally made it to the Nauvoo Temple!! It is beautiful!
Poor sweaty girl. On our way to the Temple and we couldn't figure out why she wouldn't sleep! She was a sweaty mess.
LOVE her blue eyes and rosy cheeks and her little chompers sticking out. 
Sweaty sweaty sweaty
After the Temple we took a few pictures outside (Anton and Breanna did with their nice camera).  But I took one of Carly and I. LOVE her blue eyes and teeth.
My handsome man :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment