Saturday, April 26, 2014

babysitting swap!

Jeremy and I found a couple to do babysitting swap. I watched their two girls yesterday so they could go out. Then they watched Carly today so Jeremy and I could go out. Worked out great!

Call me crazy, I took these three girls to the park by MYSELF! Yeah, lots of running back and forth carrying one baby at a time to the car and to the strollers. At one point, I was carrying two babies! haha. They were so good! And the weather was beautiful! Fun stuff.


Jeremy and I were able to bring back some old memories and play putt-putt at a park. We did this on our first date. :)


My love :)
Jeremy packed us a picnic that we quickly ate because it was pretty windy and chilly. Then we drove down town. It's super cute. We went to KOHLS. Jeremy forgot how much I love being in Kohls. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment