Thursday, April 24, 2014

Little Artist

I have read a few mommy blogs that have schedules for their toddlers. I liked one of the blogs that said to have an activity every day for your toddler. 
Yesterday Carly colored in her coloring book with crayons.
Today she finger painted! She did awesome. She knew exactly what to do with the paint and I didn't even show her. She loves smearing things all over her tray so this was perfect. 

The only time she got upset was when she realized that there was paint all over her hands and she couldn't get it off. I quickly took her to the sink and rinsed her off. She was so happy after that.
Don't mind the hair :) I didnt' redo her piggy tails because it was raining and we weren't going anywhere. 

3 comments:

  1. so fun! I think I'd run out of creative things fast...lucky for you, I bet there are some mommy blogs with lists of activities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's so cute and looking so old! i tried coloring with tucker today and all he wanted to do was eat the crayons. so we'll have to wait on that one...

    ReplyDelete