Sunday, November 8, 2015

Happy 10 months Emma!

This cutie is 10 months old! I feel like I just posted her monthly picture from 9 months.
 Wow!  10 months!!
Emma can stand with support. 
She can walk with a walker by herself.
She crawls like crazy!
When the stairs are open she beelines it and crawls so fast! 



Emma has four teeth! She knows how to use them too! 
She can bite down on animal crackers to take a bite out of it. 

Yes, those are tears in her eyes. She was crying until I pulled out the camera. She smiled right away!! haha.

You can see her four teeth! ^^^


She loves to eat: raspberries, strawberries, bananas, yogurt, string cheese, animal crackers, cheese its, rice, banana and peanut butter shakes, carrots. 

Carly was helping me make Emma happy by tickling her with her foot. haha. Emma loved it.


Emma and her giraffe. I do have the 10 month sticker, but her leg is covering it! :) 
Sleep is becoming our friend! Yayy!!! We let her cry it out for three nights and finally it worked! She sleeps through the night. 

Carly and Emma matching. :) I love them matching.
These dresses are from Kellie's wedding. I love love love these dresses. I am squeezing in as many times as I can. 


I love her laughing face. It makes my heart happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment