Saturday, November 28, 2015

visitors for Thanksgiving!

For Thanksgiving this year Jeremy's sister, Jamie, and her husband and baby came. Anthon is two months older than Emma.

We took tons of videos of them playing together. It was so fun watching them interact and play.

Anthon, Emma, and Carly

All of us finally got a picture the morning before they headed home.

This is a great candid. haha. Anthon just tackled Emma to the floor and now Carly is trying to steal Anthon's beach ball. 

Another tackle. Poor Emma.


It was fun having them. Carly had to much fun playing with Anthon and we had fun getting to know him. They were here 6 days! 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my word...how funny. I see Emma was experiencing Anthon's masterful body slams. I love that you posted these candid photos. Thank you for sharing. So glad Matthew's second family is so warm and FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word...how absolutely funny!!! I LOVE that you posted these real life, candid moments...so fun!! I'm so glad that Matthew's 2nd family is so warm and FUN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matthew - I love it! We sure had a blast with you guys :D thanks again for having us! Love your girls, love you guys, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I LOVE all of their faces in that first picture. Particularly Carly's. SO cute! And it just cracks me up that Anthons off doing who knows what to the side 😂 miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun trip! Looks like a blast

    ReplyDelete