Monday, December 7, 2015

December???

Because it's December already, there are a few things that we did to get ready for the Holiday Season.


We put up our Christmas tree!








The girls wore their red dresses to church for the first time.




We got them advent chocolate calendars. This is Emma's first year and so she is a huge fan of getting chocolate every night!




We went to the Go Daddy Christmas party!
 We got a babysitter and got dressed up. 


The Iowa vs. Michigan St. game was on.
They made sure to have a huge screen to show the game during the party. 

The Swon Brothers were our entertainment for the night.
We were kind of bummed. They came on at 8:30 right in the middle of the game! Oh well. We stood in a spot for a while so Jeremy could watch the game and I could watch them perform. haha. It was fun. Jeremy and I totally watched their season that they were on The Voice!

Then last night we watched
The First Presidency Christmas Devotional.
It's not Christmastime until I watch that. It's always my favorite devotional with music and testimonies of our Savior's birth.

Ahhh! I love the Christmas Season. I love the Christmas songs on the radio. I love all of the Christmas lights. I love shopping. I love buying things for the girls (we have been done shopping for the girls for a two months now :( I started way too early shopping for them). I love the smell of Christmas (speaking of, I need to pull out my new Bath & Body Works candle).





1 comment:

  1. cute cute!!! Why have I not seen this til now? ;).... Glad you love Christmas time!

    ReplyDelete