Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Temple trip

A few weeks ago a young woman in our ward gave Jeremy and I a babysitting coupon for one trip to the Temple and she would babysit the girls for us. 

We had planned on going a few weeks ago, but Carly got sick so we rescheduled to Saturday! 

It was so quiet and a long drive to and from the Temple. I always get so nervous leaving the girls that long especially when Emma cries when we are saying good bye. 

But we made it to the temple, we did an endowment session, and we even stopped at Costco on our way home! 


I got a cheese pizza from Costco. Usually I get the combo with all of the vegetables but the people in front of me in line got the cheese and it looked so good. It is SO good. It made up for the yucky Taco Bell we got in Fort Madison when we first got out of the temple to tide us over until we got to Costco.

I know Emma is missing a shoe, and Carly has one sock on. This is what we get when they are tired from church, ready for a lunch and naps. 

It was so nice yesterday when we got home from the library. We played outside before lunch!

We even got their car out! Carly walked up to it and pointed to it asking if they could drive it. I was SO excited because she usually doesn't ask to drive it. They are still learning how to push the pedal and steer.



No comments:

Post a Comment