Tuesday, February 7, 2017

They love HyVee because of these little carts. It is a pain to keep track of both of them. But with practice they both have learned to stay with me and just follow behind. 

I have a video of them playing with their new Elsa castle. They each had different characters and were talking. I love listening to their pretend play.

I guess they wanted a snack. haha. They found this cheese, meat, and cracker tray.

On a weekly basis they take the center of their table out and take turns being inside of it while the other one brings them toys.

Playstation!

Carly did such a good job of keeping track of Emma. I usually have to go around with Emma in the tunnels and slides, but Carly did awesome at staying with her.





We finally finished their crowns from the Frozen party. And I wanted a picture with each of their crowns. haha This is what I got.

Silly girl.




No comments:

Post a Comment