Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Time Out For Women

A while ago, my mom asked if I wanted to go to Time Out For Women. It's like an EFY by for women. There are singers and speakers for a day and a half. She goes with a friend every year and they were getting tickets. There were six of us all together. 

Thursday when Jeremy got off work I drove to Indianapolis.

Our room we stayed in. It had enough room for six, a little kitchen (no oven) but it was perfect and pretty cozy.

They were at the temple when I got to the hotel, so I had an hour to lay down and chill.

Huge fan of Nathan Pacheco. He was our Friday night singer.



Me, my sister in law Breanna, and my mom. 



I finally got to listen to the famous Brad Wilcox. He was funny. He was spiritual. He taught about "Grace" which is a topic I have been studying off and on a lot lately. I did end up leaving after we ate lunch because I had a six hour drive and I was already exhausted. I didn't want to drive home when it was dark out.

I was a pro at taking a picture a tad second too late to get quotes haha. oh well.


Lunch time! We ordered pizza and had it delivered to our hotel room. The other meals Missy planned and Mia and Pam and my mom brought food. It was perfect.


There are perks to driving alone. I had to fill the car up with gas and I swung by Steak n Shake for a Double Chocolate Fudge shake. yum!
Thanks for a fun couple of days! It was just what I needed. By the way, Jeremy is an awesome husband and didn't hesitate taking off work Friday so I could go early to Time Out For Women.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you take time to go do things for you. T.O.F.W. Is a great way to fill your tank.

    ReplyDelete