Thursday, May 4, 2017

Our house is gray!!!

Prepping to paint! Prepping is definitely the worst part! Ugh.

Hallway half way done.

This was the first wall to get painted gray. It was an aqua/teal. I was done with it. Don't mind the messy house. Cleaning kind of got put on hold while I painted for two whole days.


Jeremy helping.

My mom asked for more pictures. I told her I would send more after I got my house put back together.



Living room! I was so done with the yellow walls and am loving the gray.

Between the kitchen, dining room, kitchen, entry way, and hallway was at least 6 different colors. I was so done with it. And I am so glad we spent the time painting. It looks like a new house.

Don't ask how I got up above the cabinets. haha Jeremy said he would do it for me so I didn't have to be on the counters. But he is so much taller and his neck was so awkward trying to stand and paint.

Hallway done! the lighting is horrible and the doors on the cabinets are going to be painted white.


The entryway. 

2 comments:

  1. It looks so good! I'm impressed with how quickly you got so much done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the grey and your home really feels like a new home. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete