Friday, November 3, 2017

Day 2: September 22nd

My mom had an early flight. The plan was for her to go home get some sleep, stop by the hospital on her way to the airport, and then be on her way. I had just gotten up with Ryan and was going to send him back to the nursery because he was done nursing and she walked right in! Perfect timing. It was like 3:30 in the morning.  She said she didn't sleep at all. It was nice to see her one last time and for her to see Ryan. Because babies change so FAST and the next time she would see him is Thanksgiving.
Just me and you buddy. I couldn't get enough of him. He is just perfect.

Oatmeal, chocolate milk and yogurt parfait. Yum One reason why I delivered at Mercy for Emma and now for Ryan is because they have 24/7 food and it's a full menu you can pick whatever you want and order it and they deliver it to your room!

There are his eyes! The girls would get so excited the first few weeks because his eyes were closed for most the time. When they would see an eye they would freak out 'I see one eye! oh now I see two!'

His hair!!! I just love it.


Chef salad, lemonade, and pizza. Yum!

We had some visitors at the hospital. The Hunt's were one of them

listening to Ryan's heart.


She was in heaven at the hospital, shows and holding Ryan for hours.

They loved this little desk. They each had something to write with and were playing.


Feeding Ryan a bottle.

Jeremy was so patient with the girls. They kept going back and forth on holding him.


1 comment: