Friday, November 10, 2017

Going home day!

I love this picture so much. The girls were so obsessed with seeing Ryan at all times. Especially when he was in the crib. They would each pull up a chair and stand on it to see him.  Oh and their hair! haha
Watching shows while holding Ryan.

Emma brought books to read to Ryan.


It's hard to believe Ryan was born when it was 90 degrees out! Both the girls were winter babies. Never again! After having a fall baby it is so much better! I loved that we could go out to the park or at least go out and not have it be freezing cold. And Jeremy actually thought about what the girls were going to wear to the hospital! Carly's shirt says 'never grow up' and Emma's is 'big sister'.



I just love them.

Carly and Emma got in their own little world and started playing together. They especially the little stool to sit on and the window sill.

They each got a big sister crown from the hospital. so cute.



The nurse gave them the blood pressure cuff from Ryan to play with.

Trying to get out of the hospital! Somehow they lost his birth certificate paperwork, so I got to fill it out again. But due to me having to move rooms and fill that out again, we got a $50 gift card to HyVee! That was super nice of them.

His going home outfit. One of the newborn outfits I did buy. We usually don't buy the newborn size because they wear it only a few times and then grow out of it. But I wanted it to fit him!


Emma trying out his car seat.

Emma helping Ryan get buckled.



This picture is out of order, but oh well. Us walking out to the van!

hahaha I love this picture. Carly's arms out and Emma's tongue sticking out.

Family of five! Oh my goodness.

Mercy Medical Center 
I love this picture so much.
I look exhausted.
My hair is done.
Emma is touching Ryan, always.
And I love how newborns just snuggle right up to you and curl up.


All five of us on our way home!

Jeremy made a welcome home sign for Ryan and I with the girls. So cute.

1 comment:

  1. This is the cutest thing ever! I'm just catching up on everything... The Welcome Home sign is adorable.

    ReplyDelete