Sunday, October 28, 2012

baby's first stuffed animal...

How far along? I am 23.4 weeks. 

Weight gain: I have gained about 12 pounds. 

Feeling: I have been feeling great. I am starting to eat more at meals and not so much snacking all the time. As long as I get a good breakfast, I feel really good in the mornings. Certain cereals make me feel gross, so no more Raisin Bran for me. 

Wearing: I am wearing maternity pants. I also like wearing dresses, less pressure on the stomach. 

Best part of being pregnant right now: While Jeremy watches his football, I sit and watch my shirt move up and down from seeing the baby kick. I love it. Last week I woke up because she was kicking me. I didn't even get mad. I think this is the first time that someone has woken me up and I didn't get mad. I just thought 'well the baby is up!' 

Worst part of being pregnant: Since I am pregnant, everyone thinks that I need some kind of advice about everything. Whether it is how to parent, what to eat, exercising, nursing, labor, things to buy and the still continues...daily.

Sleep: I have been sleeping really well. I don't really sleep in on the weekends because my body is set to get up every day early for school. 

Upcoming appointments: I just had an appointment on Thursday, October 25th. It went well. Weight gain is good. I just have to get more blood work done before my next appointment. Probably my least favorite part of being pregnant.. blood work. 

Baby Bump Picture:





I can't forget about Jeremy :) He has the elephant stuffed animal for 'baby Pitchforth'. We had a deal. I post a picture of me and I post a picture of him too. 

This is baby Pitchforth's first stuffed animal. :)


2 comments:

  1. cute stuffed animal! you look really cute too. so...i've already gained 12 pounds and i'm only 14 weeks. feeling fat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dearest Krystal...Kellie and I were just discussing...as we clicked on your blog to see whether or not it was updated...how we literally check your and jodi's blogs everyday. haha, so---if you ever think no one reads it, or checks it...you stand corrected! we love you :) can't wait for christmas. update your blog more often! ..or just keep being busy with real life; we GUESS that's okay too :)

    ReplyDelete