Sunday, October 14, 2012

just a little update...

Jeremy is doing his internship. I leave every morning before he does and get home after him. He is getting lots of experience with this internship along with lots of driving time. He is also good at doing laundry and cleaning house for me. :) I love my student teaching experience.I just experienced my first parent/teacher conferences. The students are so fun to teach.

I also love feeling/seeing our baby kick. She loves to move! I told Jeremy it's cute now, but just wait until she starts kicking my ribs. Right now, it just feels like a big heart beat. It feels really neat!

The day has come. I can't see my feet anymore when I stand straight up and look down. The other day, I told Jeremy when I look down, all I see is the baby bump and not my feet! It is a good reason not to see my feet though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment