Sunday, February 24, 2013

One last date

Jeremy wanted to surprise me with a manicure and pedicure before the baby came. He knew that I wanted to have my nails painted for newborn pictures. (One of the recommendations I read in an email from baby center). I told Jeremy that I read and some girls said they went into labor because of getting a pedicure. When I told him this he couldn't keep in his surprise.

I felt pretty spoiled on Monday, February 18th because I got a pedicure and manicure with my husband. Yeah he was there right beside me laughing because his feet are the only thing that are ticklish on his body. It was pretty funny and very relaxing.

Then when we got home my mom called and said that our new massage therapist had some time that she could give me a massage. Uh yes!  Then Monday night we had a storm and the wind was super strong. So who knows what put me into labor!

No comments:

Post a Comment