Saturday, October 12, 2013

made my day

Yesterday my fifteen year old brother sent three pictures to my phone that made my day.

I put the captions that he wrote in the text messages under the pictures. He is the coolest kid ever!
"hold on two more pictues coming up"

"one more picture"

"ok so i sent pictures of their (our sisters) room because the 11 of october of 2013 dad and mom made a list of the things of our chores for the day the long list under the big Ammon is my list then the other part which is on the top left of the paper is the girls' (girls: clean your room) and the picture i first sent is their room at the end of the night. i got everything but one thing on my list done and mom hounded me"


I laughed at the fact that my sisters' rooms are still a mess.
I laughed at the fact that he sent these pictures to us.
I laughed even harder when he sent his to do list.
I laughed again when Jeremy called me on his way home from work just to talk about the text messages! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment