Thursday, October 3, 2013

Pictures from my phone this past week :)

Carly no longer just sits still. She is all over the place!


Carly does this a lot now. She rests her head down on the floor. 


Carly is getting good at rocking on her on knee and the other leg sticking out. She usually does this position when she is trying to get to something. 


Carly is getting really good at holding herself up with her hands! Instead of her arms. 


I sent this picture to Jeremy one night to show him how LONG her hair is getting :)


Carly was in a phase where she didn't want to eat from the spoon but loved sucking from the straw :) Problem solved. I made her food really soupy that day. She slurped it right up! 



Smiley girl on our walk to the park :)
This is the face she gave me after I turned around and she had her saltine cracker all over! 



Sleepy girl. She usually falls asleep on our walks. 



Yeah, Carly I don't like that bow either! It looked a lot better before I put it on her head. 




No comments:

Post a Comment