Monday, July 14, 2014

Bubbles

I read a blog today that reminded me to be grateful for the simple things in life.
http://www.seventhsouth.com/simplifying-life/

Simple things for today: Carly and bubbles.

I wanted the bubbles to run out really fast so I could finish the laundry, clean the dishes, and pick up my messy living room that never stays clean durning the day. But I remembered what the blog said, stop and appreciate the simple things.

I decided to play with the bubbles for as long as it lasted with Carly. She actually lasted a whole hour! Works for me!
hahaha. I laugh every time I look at this picture. She is just so silly.

Me and my girl :)  Yes, we meant to match today. Even Jeremy wore yellow :)

The face we get when we say "Carly Smile!"

The container was empty, she just kept putting it up to her mouth.

Definitely worth the 97 cents I spent on the bubble set.

I love being this girls mommy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment