Tuesday, February 17, 2015

6 week check up!

Today I had two doctor's appointments. Both went really well. I had a dentist appointment and my six week check up with my obgyn. The doctor said I am healing really well and that I am all clear.

I had two questions going to my appointment today. 1. What exercises are good to start with after having a c section? 2. Is it bad that I am so dependent on this postpartum support band? Doctor said that if I was using a stationary bike before having Emma that I should start with that. Walking is good as well. He also said to start using the band less. Put it on later in the day and take it off earlier in the day.

I told him I didn't wear it one day and I hurt for two full days after that. I am nervous to not wear it. He said not to worry. The band isn't doing much for me anyways.

I feel like I still have a long ways to go of recovering. But I will heal eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment