Wednesday, February 4, 2015

What do I do all day?

At the end of the day, I often think to myself what did I even do today??!  Yesterday we went to Target, just the three of us. I needed to pick up Emma's nosefrida that I had ordered. When we got home it was nap time! Jeremy gets home from work soon after nap time, so it is super nice to just have mornings with the girls.


Well today, we took pictures. I love spending about 15 minutes trying to get some pictures of my beautiful girls.

These were my favorites. :)

We started out taking pictures on a good note! haha. Carly was on her bed crying (she was sent to her room). And Emma was on my bed crying.

Emma and her giraffe. She loves looking out the windows.

This girl has such an intense stare.



I actually did make Emma's dress and Carly's skirt with matching hair bows. :) I made the dress for practice before making Emma's blessing dress and had some leftover fabric to make something for Carly to match.

The only way Emma would not cry is if she had her pacifier. I think these still turned out cute.
Matching sisters :)

I am the luckiest mom. These two just melt my heart. 

2 comments:

  1. I love these photos. Adorable!!! You are so blessed. Thanks for sharing!!!! And I don't think any of my babies belly buttons looked that pretty so soon after birth! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling girls. Great pics.
    Krystal, you are amazing.

    ReplyDelete