Friday, February 20, 2015

Valentine's Day

For Valentine's Day we got each other chocolate...
This is Jeremy's chocolate that I got him. Yeah, still half of it there. 
This is my chocolate that Jeremy got me. Yes, it is ALL GONE. Did I mention that he bought me two of these boxes? Yeah, totally gone. 
We got Carly her own little box of chocolates too. She ate all three pieces right away! 
I spent all day February 13th making this for Jeremy. I skipped my nap and cleaning and laundry and shopping to do this. It was so much fun to make.

All of the chance cards were dates that we have been on since we started dating. For example, 'bowling at the MC at BYU-Idaho with your roommates, CRAZY! Pay $10.'  If you want to make this for someone, just google Lovopoly. There are so many fun ideas as to how to personalize it. Each property is places we have been together or lived. 
Our Valentine's Day dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings. Jeremy's Heaven. Televisions everywhere with ESPN. We both got the juicy steak burger with fries. Delicious.

Jeremy also surprised me with pizza! This is huge. He doesn't like pizza. We ordered it from a place here in Cedar Rapids that everyone talks about. Tomasos Pizza. We got the Mombo Combo. It is definitely the most expensive pizza we have had $28!!!!  But it was delicious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment