Sunday, May 29, 2016


I absolutely love this little arm wrapped around mine. She is the cutest.

Sometimes the girls match. Sometimes we ALL match. 


Sometimes for our walks, they both get out and walk.
I ended up carrying Carly's bike and pulling the empty wagon.
Thank goodness we could see our house by this point.



Reason number 1,233 for having two kids. They push each other!

These two have the cutest hugs.

At 5:30 in the morning this girl wants to sing Wheels on the Bus.
The horn on the bus goes beep beep beep.
(Beeping her nose).

I love this picture.
Emma steeling all my smoothie and Carly riding her bike in the distance.

"Mom, ssshhhhh I'm sleeping." 

Emma climbs up the ladder all by herself now!
And then she slides down on her belly.

"Emma, I hold you".
I think Emma was okay with this.

1 comment:

  1. I"m SO glad they love the outdoors ! and these are such cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete