Sunday, May 29, 2016



Movie night with the girls while daddy was out with friends!
We watched Snow White and ate popcorn.


Post nap time. Carly's blank stare and Emma eating away.
Carly loves to snuggle and Emma loves to eat as soon as they get up. 

One of their favorite things to do. 'Drive' our car.
Emma loves finding water bottles to unscrew the lid and dump all the water.
Carly goes from the driver's seat, to buckling her car seat. 

I love this man right here. He is really the best dad and husband.
I love watching him be a dad to our beautiful girls.
He plays with them. He goes on walks with them. He lets them feed him. He is pretty awesome.
I am the lucky one.



This smile! Oh my goodness it just melts my heart. 

I told you. Best dad right here.
After a long day at work,
he still has a bit of energy to carry one girl on his shoulder and chase the other. 



Yes, Emma climbed up on the bench by herself!!!
She is a crazy awesome climber.
My three loves.


1 comment: