Thursday, August 11, 2016

Happy 19 months Emma!

We sure do love our 19 month old. 
Her personality is like no one else's. 
She is goofy. For example, at church during sacrament meeting to get her to be quiet we play with stickers. She takes a sticker and puts it on her face. Then people laugh. So she moves it to her forehead. Then people laugh. So she moves it to her hair. She is giggling the whole time. She is a goof.


AHHHH I love this girl so much!
I love this picture for so many reasons. It shows her cute little pig tails. It shows that she is carrying a baby. It shows that the baby's clothes are in one hand and the baby is in the other. 

My world.

She is a climber. Going to the playground every day has helped her climbing skills. She can climb into her high chair all by herself and put the tray on. I LOVE this. Especially when dinner is about ready, I know she is hungry when she climbs in without me even asking!
They don't always sit and smile like I ask. But thank goodness they are good troopers!

Her 'No' face.
No No No!!! 


1 comment:

  1. they are so cute! I'm glad you do these blogs, so their lives are documented... and we get to share them!

    ReplyDelete