Thursday, August 11, 2016

Sometimes while I make my grocery list, she plays on her ipad. momwin!

We made a trip to hobby lobby for a craft project!
This was so fun! Sun catchers.
I love how these show their personalities perfectly. Carly's is very precise and paint isn't mixed. Emma's is all mixed. 

I looked down for a minute to send Jeremy a picture of them painting. THIS is what I look up to! AHHH.
Crazy climber.

This pool has been a life saver.

This is a huge step for Carly. She is laying down in the pool! 

Carly about to push Emma down the slide. They took turns pushing each other.

Emma trying to lay down. She didn't quite lay down all the way.


Pouring water on daddy. 

Awesome picture!!! haha
They took turns pouring water on each other.

1 comment:

  1. Carly's swimsuit with the pink tutu?! Okay I'm dying, SO adorable!

    ReplyDelete