Monday, September 12, 2016

12 hour visitors

I have two younger siblings on their way to 
BYU-Idaho for college!
Franki, Ammon, and our mom stopped by on their way out. They got in about 7:00p.m. and left 9:00 the next morning.




Emma is in love with Ammon and Carly loves Franki.

Carly totally remembered Franki! It was so cute. I was talking to her about Franki, Ammon, and Oma coming for the night. She said 'oh Fanki! I love her mommy. She wear purple shirt! I give her big hugs." When we were in Ohio a month ago Franki did wear a purple shirt for our family pictures and Carly did keep giving her BIG hugs. 

Picture with Oma.
She was sending Pappa pictures who got to stay home.



The girls loved getting spun in circles. haha

Buh Bye!!! No this isn't our car. My sister bought the same car!! so funny.

Carly was so upset that they left so soon. As they were pulling out of the drive way she asked 'mom, can't they stay longer?? I not want them leave." The only thing I could say to my sad three year old was hopefully next time they come they will stay longer??!


No comments:

Post a Comment