Sunday, September 18, 2016

Game day: naturally we all wear Ohio State!!!


There was a squirrel on the banister to our porch! We have fun watching them in the trees and power lines, very few times do they come this close to our house.


Snack and a movie after nap time.

Culver's had a 99 cent kids' meal deal. If they dressed up as princesses or super heroes they got a meal for 99 cents! Score. I'm glad I didn't end up getting a meal because I got to enjoy their chicken tenders (which are super good) while Carly and Emma ate some french fries and chocolate milk.
We are waiting for our friends to go inside with them.

I love watching these two play outside together.
We have the perfect driveway.





Carly's gum in her mouth.
New matching boots and outfit!
Their smiles. :)

I promise, she loved swinging with me.

We found this adorable and quiet park.
Every time we find something that Carly likes, she says "mom, come back with daddy?"

Being a mom means... sometimes you are a human tissue.
Emma's nose was running and she ran up to me, grabbed my hand, and wiped her nose. haha

2 comments:

  1. oh... making memories.. Best of being a mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I love their outfits. and the mommy tissue brought back some gringe filled memories. What a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete