Monday, September 12, 2016

I love Summer! 
I get to do all of these paint projects that I have on my list.

The girls painting their little bird houses while I finish painting the headboard to our bed frame. The bed frame is a light mint green.

Ohio State wreath!


Yay!! And it's done.
This really did take a lot of work. The buckeyes are actually from my parents' tree in Ohio. I gathered them last October when I was there. I brought them home, took off the pokey hard shells, dried them out, and sprayed them with a sealant.
I finally bought a foam wreath to do the wreath and I love it.
 We get a lot of comments on it because we are in Hawkeye country. :) 

Yucky black bench (we have two of them)
that sit on our front porch.
I sanded them down...

And spray painted them blue! I love how they turned out. We can sit on them now and not have black stuff get stuck on our pants.

The bed frame needed a few adjustments. Jeremy helped me put it together and put boards under the mattress.

Tadaaa! I am so excited about actually having a bed frame. It is much higher and it makes our room look so much nicer.

2 comments:

  1. Wow those benches and bed frames look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krystal, I love the benches and the bed frames turned out great. Look at you go, girl!

    ReplyDelete