Sunday, November 27, 2016

Sick babies are no fun.
But she was quite snuggly and just wanted to sleep all day.
Poor girl.

Emma not feeling well and Carly 'curling' my hair, pretty chill day.


I love making Carly and Emma wear silly shirts. Especially when they match the dessert we made for our ward Thanksgiving dinner. :)

We got to watch this cutie for his mom for a bit. The library was a perfect idea. We met there and the kids played.

Emma loves this little spinning toy.
We have one, but the library one is more fun I guess.

The library has these seats in the walls where kids can sit and read. Emma climbed right up with some books. 


Emma is so independent.
Just as I was finishing exercising, Carly started yelling from the t.v. room that she was hungry. I walk into the kitchen to find Emma drinking a yogurt!
She opened the fridge and got her own yogurt and found a straw in the drawer. haha

Carly's perfect morning. Shows with a fire. We love being able to flip a switch to turn our fire on. It is Carly's first request now when she wakes up. 

I love dressing little girls. Too bad she only kept that big bow and belt on for the picture.

I love this little face
and kissing it a hundred times a day. 

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of emma drinking the yogurt. How resourceful!

    ReplyDelete