Saturday, November 5, 2016

These silly girls kept acting like they were babies and crying to me. They wanted wrapped in their blanket and put on my bed to sleep.


I think I wore her out! Poor girl.
Her and Carly were playing catch in the car with their velcro mitts. haha it didn't last long.

While Emma took a quick 5 minute nap Carly
 enjoyed some orange juice!

I promise I don't always match the girls. They do have other clothes. Carly just loves to match
and while I can I will match them!


Our neighbor was pulling out of his driveway
when we walked by him. He told us to walk back behind his house to see a buck and doe against his fence!

They didn't even move! They just stared at us. It was crazy. I have never seen deer that close and them just stare.




1 comment:

  1. that's so cool that the deer just stayed there! can't believe the deer ventured to the city ;)....

    ReplyDelete