Wednesday, June 19, 2013

4 months old!

We decided to take pictures of Carly with no onesie on first. I think they turned out pretty cute. Only to show off her rolls! She is our chunk and I love her. 
 Carly is four months old! Wow! She has grown so much and has been eating like crazy these past few days. She is back to sleeping very well for Jeremy and I. She has really enjoyed getting to know her cousin Olivia and her Aunt Breanna and Uncle Anton while they visit. Now that Olivia doesn't try to poke her eyes out! She is so good with Carly and it is so cute. Carly loves watching Olivia run around.

 The other day we were at Costco. I was handing Carly to Dana and asked her to hold her for a minute. The old lady that was handing out samples said, "Well I'll hold that little porker anytime." I about died laughing. My sister-in-law Breanna looked at me and laughed too. We couldn't believe that she called her a 'porker' haha. I totally call Carly that all the time. :)

Carly more interested in eating that blanket. yum.

 Carly is always trying to suck on whatever is around her: My fingers, burp rag, dress, my shirt, blankets. I am bound to have drool all over me. I love it though. Never fails, we walk in to Carly's room to get her from her nap and her blanket is up in her mouth and she is sucking away on it. We pick the blanket up and it is soaked! haha. Cute Carly.

My tired baby. :)
She is beginning to smile more and more at other people. She has always smiled at Jeremy and I. The other day at the store she was smiling at all of the people that would smile at her. Then she would rub her face on my shoulder. Jeremy thinks this is a sign that she will be a shy girl :) Just like her mom.

Finally! A smile! Our smiley 4 month old! 


No comments:

Post a Comment