Tuesday, June 18, 2013

First Father's Day and MORE...

Jeremy opening up presents on his FIRST Father's Day! :)

Carly and Jeremy on Father's Day. Carly was smiling a second before. Oh well.
Jeremy (I think) had a good Father's Day! I at least had fun getting presents for him. Carly and I went shopping together and picked out some nice flip flops, new white socks, twizzlers, and a new tie to decorate.
Carly with Jeremy's new Father's Day tie. It has her footprints on it with 'Happy 1st Father's Day!' Carly was more interested in the blanket :)

Carly loves grabbing blankets and sticking it in her mouth.

The bib that goes along with the maternity shirt that I would wear :)


My smiley baby before church :)
Carly's new sunhat (thank you Lin and Cathy) and her new outfit (thank you Grandma Heidi and Grandpa Jim)

Carly showing off her belly in her church dress. Grandma Karen thinks this used to be my dress.
Carly in the bathtub! She loves taking baths and splashing mom and dad.

2 comments:

  1. SO cute ! but I may just be a little bias :). Great pics , sis !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, haha--i loved your comment about the matching maternity shirt you'll never wear. Also, I am sooo loving this picture of Carly in the bathtub! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete