Tuesday, June 25, 2013

 I have come to find out if Carly can see me while I am doing something, she is fine. The second she can't see me anymore she gets mad. For example, I was vacuuming yesterday and I propped her up on the rocking chair in mine and Jeremy's room. Like so:

As long as she could see me vacuuming, she wouldn't cry. The second I was out of sight she would cry. I would move her from room to room while vacuuming and she would just sit and watch me :)
Carly on the rocking chair in her room. Just chillin'!

Smiley girl with her sun hat on!

Yawning Carly. This girl has some BIG yawns.

Carly is such a happy baby.

Cousin Olivia giving Carly kisses on her head. :)
 Carly was weighed and measured today. Oh how she has grown! haha. She is now 25 inches long and in the 74th percentile for height. She now weighs 18 pounds and is in the 99th percentile for weight! We love our chunky Carly!
Carly in one car seat and Olivia in her car seat. They stared at each other most of the way to the store :)
 Carly was so good at her doctor's appointment today. When the doctor was talking to Jeremy and I, Carly kept squealing and laughing. It was cute. It was like she wanted to be part of our conversation!
Until Carly fell asleep :)
 Carly likes when we hold objects in front of her. She grabs it with both hands and puts it in her mouth. We showed the doctor and she said that usually 6 months old can do that! Carly is only 4 months old! yayy Carly.
Carly loves her sun hat and stroller! What a nice summer day!

No comments:

Post a Comment