Thursday, September 12, 2013

catching up!

I totally forgot I have more catching up to do on my blog. There has been a few things that have happened these past few weeks and now I am going to fill in the gaps.

1. Sweet Corn Festival (August 28th-31st)
Carly is ready for the Sweet Corn Festival! She loved it. People everywhere that she could just watch.

Our first Sweet Corn Festival with Carly.


The gang that ran in the Sweet Corn Festival 5k! All that matters about this race was that Dad beat Ammon! :) This was my very first 5k to run in. Jeremy and I had been running every day to prepare for this. Jeremy and I ran together the whole way (only walking about a quarter of a mile). Mom walked and had Carly in the stroller. We all wore our Keller Family Chiropractic shirts. We were known as the "Orange Crush" haha.

2. Packing the moving truck

It didn't take very long to pack the truck. Thank goodness for Grandpa Glen's mad packing skills :) Nothing was broken or damaged on the way. 
Dana came up with this picture idea. :)
All our big helpers!  
 3. Saying "see ya later" (it's never a good-bye)
Uncle Leo (Ammon)
Aunt Franki

Aunt Dana
Uncle Clayton (probably the 2nd time he has held Carly :)


Auntie Cass :)

Grandma Karen
Grandpa Glen
I wanted pictures of Carly with the Keller's so I can show Carly just how young she was when we moved! And because I don't think I had pictures of just her and each of the family members. 


No comments:

Post a Comment