Thursday, September 19, 2013

Happy Happy Birthday!

 I am officially 23 now! (as of September 17th) woot woot! On my birthday, Jeremy woke up at 5:32a.m. (6:32a.m. Ohio time where I was born) to wish me a happy birthday :) He is so sweet. Then we went back to sleep until Jeremy got out of bed at seven. He told me the night before that he would be back in the morning and not to worry.  I got up when I heard Carly at 7:29. Then we got ready for the day. We wanted to start out a little earlier so we could out to breakfast with Jeremy.

Jeremy went to the store. Baked me a cake. Decorated our house with white and purple streamers everywhere. He told me he wanted the streamers in every doorway I would go that day. that meant EVERY doorway in our house. haha. Carly loved to grab them as we would go through the streamers and stick them straight in her mouth. They didn't last long hanging up.



Jeremy took me to Village Inn. Best place to go with a little baby. There were so many elderly people there. One lady told me that she would buy Carly and just look at her all day if she were a doll at a toy store. Another lady told me to enjoy my precious little girl. :) I don't think I have ever been to Village Inn. It was really good. I got an omelet and hash browns with a side of biscuits and gravy. Jeremy definitely scored with his Southwest Chicken Fajita Crepes. They were delicious. I got a free slice of pie since it was my birthday! Jeremy asked what I could get because it was my birthday. silly Jeremy. I got the Chocolate Carmel Delight. (http://www.villageinn.com/pies/chocolatecarameldelight/) It was delicious.

Coolest thing ever!
Since I have a Google Plus account. It told me happy birthday when I was on Google's homepage!

The rest of my birthday consisted of Jeremy going to work while Carly and I went to the mall. We checked out the mall that we hadn't been to yet. We live within seven minutes of two different malls! :) We actually just enjoyed walking around. I looked at lots of baby clothes for Carly. :) Carly and I came home so she could take a nap. She actually fell asleep in her car seat so I just let her sleep there for a bit. I got a few things ready for the post office and when Carly woke up we went. Thank goodness she wasn't hungry or anything when she woke up. NOT! She was so hungry and did the raspberry all the way there and all the way back. haha.  It was so cute.

I got to spend the whole day with this cutie! What a great present that was!



I made alfredo with rigatoni noodles for my birthday dinner. We ate when Jeremy got his break at work. Then he was back at the end of work and we had cake and sang happy birthday. Carly was so silly when Jeremy was singing. It looked like she was trying to cover her ears! haha.

Thank you Jeremy for making my day special! :)

2 comments:

  1. I believe you forgot one picture on this entry...and you know which one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know very well why I will NOT post that anywhere. Can you say embarrassing??!!

    ReplyDelete