Monday, June 16, 2014

appy appy Father's day!

First of all, Happy Father's Day to my dad Glen Keller :) and to my father-in-law Jim Pitchforth!!!! We are so blessed to have you in ours lives.

I have been planning this Father's day and what to do for Jeremy for quite some time now.
Thank goodness it's over because I hate keeping secrets from him!

We bought Jeremy the biography of Steve Jobs By Walter Isaacson. We watched the documentary on Steve Jobs and Jeremy was super interested and mentioned that he would love to read the biography.

I decided to paint a picture frame with Carly. It went really well until...   she ate it! And then used her other hand to try and wipe away the paint. Red paint was EVERYWHERE. Her arms, her legs, her fingers, all over the bathtub, the kitchen floor, and my pants! aahhh. Thank goodness we got it cleaned up and Jeremy had no idea we painted.


Her eating it. I didn't think she would do this because this is the third time we have painted and she hasn't tried it before.

We did a tie for Jeremy last year and he asked that we just keep that tradition. :) He wore it to church on Father's Day.

Another tradition we started last year is having the letters D-A-D in three separate pictures with Carly. I don't have the letters this year so I was trying to just take them at the store. It didn't work out so well. She tried throwing the letters out of the cart.
This is her rotten face!

She was just crying about it. I made sure I got a few pictures of her the day before Father's Day and I am just going to use those in the frames. 

No comments:

Post a Comment